|Identity of Helper X!|
Identity of Helper X! (支援者Ｘの正体！, Shiensha X no Shoutai!) is the forty sixth episode of the Inazuma Eleven GO Chrono Stone series.
The match of El Dorado Team 03 and Garu continued with Fei releasing his Second Stage Children powers which cause El Dorado Team 03 to suffer from a painful headache. Even with using his powers, Fei continued the match but Rei Rukh tried to stop them but got shutted down instead. Helper X stopped Fei and the match ended with Fei collapsing. Helper X brought him to a room with whole Raimon following them. Then, Helper X and even Kinako revealed thier secret which shocked the Raimon members heavily...
- Rei Rukh turned into his Hyper Dive Mode and used Keshin Armed at the same time but he got destroyed by Pino.
- The match between El Dorado Team 03 and Garu ended.
- Fei used his Second Stage Children's powers for the first time and caused everyone in El Dorado Team 03 a headache.
- As suggested by the title, Helper X revealed his true identity.
- Fei collapsed after the match and was carried away into the locker room by Helper X who later revealed to him that his name is Asurei Rune and that he is Fei's father.
- SARU suggested the idea of a fourth match opposing Feida's strongest team and El Dorado's strongest team.
- Nanobana Kinako revealed that she is Fei's mother.
- [GK] Shikigami Lines
Mixi Max/Keshin Armed UsedEdit
- [MIXIMAX] Taimei
- This episode is different from the game, Fei only caused a headache to Tenma in the game, but in the anime he caused a headache to every member of El Dorado Team 03
- Except for Rei Rukh, who is an android.